Donald Rusconi, CFA
Vice President and CFO
Donald Rusconi, CFA is vice president and chief financial officer of Aquarius Capital. Donald has approximately thirty (30) years of experience, including executive management experience in publicly traded and privately held insurance as well as managed care organizations. He also has experience as a financial analyst in the commercial banking sector.
Donald provides our clients with a unique expertise, combining his experience in the financial and actuarial field from the insurance industry with financial analysis from the commercial banking sector. He has provided CEOs and CFOs of his clients as well as his own organizations with expertise in the financial analysis and modeling disciplines.
Donald has also worked with the outside investment banking community in establishing earnings forecasts and developing strategic plans. He has experience in assessing outside insurance organizations and joint ventures, and evaluating whether his company should invest resource and capital into them. He also has experience in mergers & acquisitions including several by his own organizations.
Donald holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)® designation and is a member of the following professional organizations:
- CFA Institute
- The Hartford Society of Financial Analysts
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
Prior to joining Aquarius Capital, Donald held positions with the following organizations:
- Vice President, Financial Management Transamerica Reinsurance, Accident & Health Division in Connecticut.
- Vice President Management Facilities Corporation, a managing general underwriter based in Connecticut and New Jersey.
- Director, Actuarial and Financial Services Physicians Health Services, an HMO operating in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey.
- Underwriter Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Connecticut.
- Commercial Credit Analyst Bay Bank & Trust Company located in Florida.
Donald is from Connecticut and graduated from Springfield College in Springfield Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He is married with three children.
If you wish to contact him, please call him at (203) 458-1495 or e-mail at Donald.Rusconi@AquariusCapital.com.